Testing Tools In The Web
When discussing software testing, it often comes to the question which tools one can use. Some people want have the tools at their hands. This is mainly noted as „on premises“ today. Other people are going to use tools in the web only, guessing that only there is the ultimate truth. Most of them just want to know where to find Testing Tools In The Web.
In this context, test management is the process of
- the adminstration of the test process,
- analysing the system under test,
- identify partner systems and test boundaries,
- creating test cases,
- preparing test data,
- defining start and exit criteria of the test process
Test Automation or Test Execution
If you have test cases, someone has to execute them, and to document the process and the results. If you are going to repeat the execution phase, it is a good advice to automate the execution.
Sometimes you cannot find defects. A common tester’s joke is that you didn’t test if you haven’t found any bugs or just that your test cases are wrong. Sometimes, however, you will found bugs and as Joel said, bug tracking is a must, if you cannot remember more than three things. So it is a good thing to have a defect tracking system.
Test Data Preparation
Test data are crucial even if you follow a legacy approach to software testing, data variations will assure that you can pass all – or almost all – paths in the algorithm.
Before unhiding the secret of collections for „Testing Tools In The Web“, please keep in mind.
A fool with a tool is still a fool.
— unknown source
- This collection of tools created seems to be a good starting point. https://www.guru99.com/top-20-web-testing-tools.html
- There is another good collection in German https://www.testing-board.com/testautomatisierung-tools/
- And here is a third list https://medium.com/@briananderson2209/best-automation-testing-tools-for-2018-top-10-reviews-8a4a19f664d2
Testing Tools In The Web – Links
- On premises, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/on%20premises
- Painless bug tracking, https://www.joelonsoftware.com/2000/11/08/painless-bug-tracking/
- Anforderungen analysieren, https://vuitest.speech-and-phone.de/2020/07/13/andrea-analysiert-nicht-funktionale-anforderungen/
- Testberichte schreiben, https://vuitest.speech-and-phone.de/2020/05/21/paul-und-der-testbericht/