1) Passwort umsetzen. Your Settings Profile
2) Verbindungen zu Twitter und Facebook trennen und erneut verbinden. Your Settings Connected Accounts
3) API-Schlüssel zurücksetzen.
Your Settings Advanced
Tipp des Datenschutzbeauftragten
Mal wieder ein neues Passwort. Falls Sie nicht auf Software vertrauen, gibt es hier eine Checkliste zum Ausdrucken.
Direkt zur Druckversion der Passwort-Checkliste als Tabelle.
Der Original-Text von Bitly (engl.)
We have reason to believe that your Bitly account credentials have been compromised; however, we have no indication at this time that your account has been accessed without permission.
Just to be safe, we have proactively disconnected any connections you might have had to publish on Facebook and Twitter from your Bitly account. You can safely reconnect these accounts at your next login.
Although you may see your Facebook and Twitter accounts connected to your Bitly account, it is not possible to publish to these accounts until you reconnect your Facebook and Twitter profiles.
To ensure the security of your account, please take the following steps:
1) Go to Your Settings Profile tab and reset your password.
2) Go to >Your Settings Connected Accounts tab Your Settings Advanced tab to reset your API key. If you are a developer using your API key, copy the new API key and change it in all applications. These can include social publishers, share buttons and mobile apps.
We have taken measures to secure all paths that led to the compromise and ensure the security of all account credentials going forward.
We apologize for any inconvenience and we will continue to update our Twitter feed, @Bitly, as we have any further updates.
The Bitly Team
Foto: Wikimedia, Bitly